LG K4 Specification, Features & Price, 4G LTE Support
LG is set to launch the first smartphone device of the new year. And it is going to be a budget smartphone – LG K4.
The device despite being a low end smartphone does carry some nice features(for a budget device).
The impressive features of the K5 includes the support for 4G LTE network and a fingerprint scanner.
But there are letdowns when it comes to Camera (5 megapixels back and selfie snappers). As well as storage (1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage).
Though it offers support for external memory.
LG K4 Full Specifications & Features
* 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
* 3G Network: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
* 4G Network: LTE
* SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
* Announced: December, 2016
* Status: Expected Release, January, 2017.
* Dimensions: 144.76 x 72.6 x 7.9 mm
* Weight: 135 gDisplay
* Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
* Size: 5.0-inch
* Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels (196 PPI)
* Multi-Touch: Yes
Storage And OS
* Internal Storage: 8 GB
* Card slot: microSD, up to 128 GB
* OS: Android 6.0.1, Marshmallow
* Processors: Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53, Snapdragon 210, Adreno 304
* RAM: 1 GBMultimedia
* Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
* Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
* Loudspeaker: Yes
* 3.5mm jack: Yes
* FM Radio: Yes
* WIFI: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
* Bluetooth: v4.2
* GPS: Yes
* USB: microUSB v2.0
* Primary: 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
* Video: 1080p@30fps
* Secondary: 5 MP
* Capacity: 2500 mAh
* Talk time:
* Music play:
* Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity and Compass
* Java: No
* Launch Price: Unknown